Name: Salil Dungarwal
Assignment: Onboarding Outline
Class: Advanced Writing in Business Admin
Professor: Dr. Michael McCluskey
Date: November 9th, 2022
– Make sure to have all your work documents in check and up to date. You must provide State
Street with your W2/W4 form, Work authorization form, SSN, and work authorization from your
university for you to start legally working and being paid at State Street.
Introduce yourself to the team
– Introducing yourself to your manager and team is important before the first workday since it is
necessary to know your team members when you enter the office and have an idea of what certain
people’s roles are at State Street if they need you to work with them in the future.
Understand the Job description/ role
– The first day, you must understand all the responsibilities and what your role consists of at State
street since in Sales, things move very quickly, and hence you will need to complete and work
between tasks within tight deadlines.
Set up work equipment
– Before entering the office, make sure your work laptop they send out is completely set up and isconnected to their office VPN to access your State Street accounts, where emailswill be delivered. On the first day, you will use all your systems and accounts with StateStreet. Hence make sure to set up all equipment before the first day.
Learn systems/ programs used during the co-op
– Before your first day, get familiar with excel and Salesforce since they both have free tutorials
you can watch and educate yourself on. These two software’s will be the primary outlet to find any
data set and will be used in all your daily/ weekly tasks.
Prepare work uniform
– The first impression is the last impression, which is why you prepare a perfect suit which is
elegant and subtle since State Street requires you to wear formal clothing to enter their office,
due to clients visiting the office.
Meet with the team and introduce yourself around the office
– Getting to know as many people as possible in the office is the most helpful thing I found since eachindividual will give you different advice and help you settle into the office.
Set up work equipment and, connect all programs, internet, and request access to Salesforce
– Make sure to go to the 14th floor, which is where the IT team at the State Street office is located,where the team will connect your work laptop to their WIFI and give you access to Salesforceand all other State Street accounts, which you need for any task at the company.
Get familiar with the office with a team member
– The State Street office is over 30 floors and will take you time to get familiar with all the
facilities, hence the best way is to explore the office with your manager, and he can guide you
with all the areas acceptable to visit/ not.
Create a weekly agenda with your manager and plan meeting times
– Tasks are broken into daily and weekly categories at State Street. Hence it’s beneficial to outlineand create calendar reminders with your daily and weekly tasks assigned by your manager/team.
Introduce yourself to other co-ops working at State Street
– It’s important to stay close to your co-op colleagues since you can learn what tasks they’re
doing and also join their tasks if interested, which is how I entered the digital asset space while
that was never part of my responsibilities.
Have atleast five coffee chats the first week and introduce yourself to people that arenâ€™t on your team
– Coffee chats are 30-minute sessions where you connect with new people at the organization andspeak about their experiences at State Street. It allows you to explore new fields and create relationships with people you don’t interact with daily.
Learn the basics of excel, such as pivot tables, index & match, and VLOOKUP
– The first week is key to understanding pivot tables, index & match, and VLOOKUP on excel since75% of data analysis will be conducted using these excel tools. Tasks beginning the 2nd week willrequire you to have this knowledge.
Get familiar with and do training for Salesforce
– Once you gain access to Salesforce, State Street makes all their employees go through an
an intensive workshop that educates you about all the features needed to operate Salesforce and
analyze your data needed.
Understand the different positions at State Street to see if you like your role
Make a list of daily + weekly tasks you will perform with your manager
Reach out to senior management and introduce yourself and see if they would like you to work on anytasks
First 3 Months:
Establish a line of communication with the managers and supervisors.
-Once you have settled in the office, the managers and supervisors will follow up on your progress to see what is going well and where they might offer help and support. Ensure that you communicate openly with them, ask for clarification, and give feedback where necessary.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Global Assignment is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download